-
March 20th, 2007, 06:09 PM
#1
Sheriff
http://franz.org/quiz.htm
I scored 26, slightly right of center. I think if the questions were different I could go several points in either direction. I have taken this quiz in the past and without remembering the questions from one time to the next I always scoe a 26, or one point more conservative than President Bush the Elder. But when he was actually POTUS I think I would have been much further to the left in scoring, that was my left leaning time period...
-
March 20th, 2007, 06:18 PM
#2
Inactive Member
14, Bill Clintonesque. Happy with that Company
-
March 20th, 2007, 06:37 PM
#3
Inactive Member
I scored a 20. Right down the middle LOL!
Even moderation should be done in moderation! [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
March 20th, 2007, 08:15 PM
#4
Inactive Member
27, even right-er of center. But I already knew that.
-
March 20th, 2007, 08:22 PM
#5
Inactive Member
It didn't give me a number, it just said that I was the James Trafficant of CDS.....
-
March 21st, 2007, 08:57 AM
#6
HB Forum Owner
34. I'm sure you're all surprised.
Hey Lake, good to see you!
-
March 21st, 2007, 11:26 AM
#7
Inactive Member
36-
Libertarian as usual.
-
March 21st, 2007, 12:08 PM
#8
Inactive Member
In this quiz, a 36 is in between Dole & Reagan, clearly a conservative rating, not libertarian. "Respondents with the most points (40) are 100 percent conservative; those with the least (0) are 100 percent liberal."
I thought some of the questions were dumb, why is Haiti even mentioned? I scored a 9, but I don't take that very seriously. Why do they think Hillary's a 10 and Bill's a 15?
As I recall, the libertarian party has a similar quiz we've all taken before that's better than this one.
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ March 21, 2007 09:10 AM: Message edited by: LanDroid ]</font>
-
March 21st, 2007, 12:41 PM
#9
Inactive Member
Kinda like this one Lan?
POLITICAL TEST
This one takes much longer though, more to read LOL!
-
March 21st, 2007, 01:57 PM
#10
Inactive Member
Whoa, that one certainly is thorough, Greg.
Here's the one I was thinking about, shortest of 'em all.
http://www.theadvocates.org/quiz.html
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks